Combining a New Year's party with your wedding is an idea we can totally get on board with. Ringing in the new year and a new beginning with all of your friends and family present sounds utterly romantic. Bonus: it would be pretty hard to forget your anniversary. Here are ten wedding ideas for those couples ready to party on into their new life together.
1. Your guests and bridesmaids will love an excuse to get this dolled up. Glitter and glitz will make for the best-dressed wedding party this side of the aisle. [image via Style Sizzle]
3. Talk about a party finger. This gorgeous embellishment perfectly pairs with an understated manicure. [via Style Frizz]
4. This hammered metal cake is one of the most original we've seen. We love the simple adornments, yet rich visual presence this cake gives off. [via Eat Cake Be Merry]
5. We couldn't get the image of a Gatsby inspired, 1920's vibe out of our heads. An embellished vintage gown--combined with simple hair and make-up--keep the party lively and un-stuffy. [image via Weddingbells]
6. No New Year's party is complete without noisemakers, of course! [image via Style Me Pretty]
7. Champagne, a no brainer. Edible gold glitter-rimmed glasses, even better. [image via Her Campus]
8. We thought of an adorable idea to top off the night. Have your guests write well wishes for the couple on tags and tie them to balloons. Do a mass ascension and release the wishes into the night sky at midnight, or--instead of throwing rice or confetti--when it's time to send the couple off. [image via The Lane]
9. Fireworks and New Year's go hand-in-hand. Mini sparklers are a great way to dazzle it up whether an official pyrotechnic display is within sight or not. [image via Peter Callahan]
10. We think saying your vows at midnight sounds super romantic. A perfectly timed midnight-kiss would be the icing on the cake! [image via 100 Layer Cake]
Happy New Year's, everyone! We'll see you in 2016!